APB:R Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Still Alive Out There?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone Still Alive Out There? Empty Anyone Still Alive Out There?

Post  Laeima March 7th 2014, 10:33 am

I stumbled across this thread while in the midst of searching ALL of Google for some shred or hope of Roleplay on APB. I recently downloaded the game, and I am absolutely in love with it. What would cause me to love it more, however, is having an opportunity to roleplay and be involved in roleplay in a game like this.

So this is my shoutout, my 'all call', my S.O.S.. whatever you wish to call it.

If there's anyone out there that plays APB and roleplays? Please get in contact with me.

If I'm not online to respond to this thread? I'm almost always on Skype, or you can get in contact with me via tumblr.

Tumblr: itshjb.tumblr.com

Laeima

Back to top Go down

Anyone Still Alive Out There? Empty Re: Anyone Still Alive Out There?

Post  KeizoAttacks March 11th 2014, 1:46 am

Well, this is a coincidence.

I played the hell out of APB a few years ago back when it was run by RTW, but pretty much left when GamersFirst took over. I've recently picked up the game again, and realized just how much I've missed it! Now, being a huge fan of roleplaying I decided to browse Google myself to see if there's any roleplaying going on in this game, and came across this thread.

I frankly haven't seen any roleplaying clans or communities lately, but would sure as hell like to know if there are any that are still alive and kickin'. This game has so much RP-potential!

I'm a EU player (and assume that you aren't), but if you play this through Steam, feel free to add me if you feel like it: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972412742/

KeizoAttacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Keyalios January 4th 2015, 1:35 pm

Yeah, I'm here, I've been RPing for some time about 4+ Years now. Sadly, my character is on Colby NA West and to be frank there aren't many to no RPers in that region I have seen a couple but they get stomped out and end up quitting. My currently Criminal, Keyalios ( Key ) is R236 with a lot of gear on his back. Anyway, I'll check this forum as often as I can..

Keyalios

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum