APB:R Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task Force Mongoose

3 posters

Go down

Task Force Mongoose Empty Task Force Mongoose

Post  zterrans May 29th 2011, 2:56 pm

Still coming together, don't even have a page or forum set up for it, but when I get some free time, will see about getting a little more organization going on. It'll basically be an enforcer RP clan. I'm going to admit, I don't have a lot of experience with this, but its a start, and hopefully will mark more rp groups popping up in APB. Hoping to have some basic set up by Tuesday, when I should have more time to get things assembled.

Some basic info:
There will be no uniform, so don't worry about trying to design one, the task force is a collection of enforcers brought together, so there is no stated dress code
We'll probably be modeled somewhat after the Pariahs, they have a good set of guidelines for an RP clan, so its a good base to be working with.
I'm trying to sync up lore with the Pariahs too, been looking through their back stories to try and make sure I have it down, figure if two RP clans are going to be out there, and possibly fighting, we may as well know how to keep them appropriately synced up.

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Task Force Mongoose Empty Re: Task Force Mongoose

Post  NumberN9ne May 29th 2011, 4:02 pm

If I had an Enforcer character I'd join up. I may have to make one now, just for this.

NumberN9ne
Admin

https://reloadedroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zterrans May 29th 2011, 11:50 pm

Feel free, but be warned, I am new at this, and not sure how many we'll even end up with.

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Delinquent May 30th 2011, 10:13 am

Also, if you advertise it on the G1 forums be aware that leading a gang / crew tends to turn that alt into a main. That is why I play Delinquent a hell of a lot more than any other character.

Delinquent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum