APB:R Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where To Find Us

+30
DarkAxon
Deeter
ArlingtonTheDrifter
Sleepwalker
GreatDane
Lieutenant
DarkPerin
NatashaVolkova
Maatard
sionbarzarhd
Levv
Xander
Raeliah
Mordechai
Nacoya
Sirus
Morder
ApathyBeHim
Lynandra
Scout
Samran
Muse
Skele
Delinquent
Molly
interim
zterrans
Tyre
Mallrat
NumberN9ne
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where To Find Us Empty Where To Find Us

Post  NumberN9ne May 9th 2011, 7:41 pm

I'm sure that all of us won't be or are on the same servers, so what are your in-games for your characters and what servers are you playing on (or planning to play on at launch)?

I'll likely remain on the east coast server, Joker. My characters are Triple9 and Anodyne. I'm usually around since most of my work is from home and I can procrastinate or multitask.

NumberN9ne
Admin

https://reloadedroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where To Find Us Empty Re: Where To Find Us

Post  Mallrat May 9th 2011, 9:40 pm

Character name is Mallrat, and I am on Patriot. Im online most evenings and sometimes the mornings too. I tend to add people to my friendlist a lot so chances are if you share a server with me i may whisp you at some point if i have you on my list Razz

Mallrat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyre May 14th 2011, 7:11 am

I am Tyre, Patriot server. Criminals..
Yeah, i am a Closed Beta participant.
I am in the Morning sometimes, evening and sometimes mid-day

Tyre

Back to top Go down

Post  zterrans May 14th 2011, 11:48 pm

I'm on Joker

crim: ErnAquil
Enforcer: AgentCrane

Tend to be on randomly, sometimes simply farming up cars.

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Post  interim May 15th 2011, 3:17 pm

NA-West. Colby, I think? Two characters, Amy and Adrian.

interim

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly May 15th 2011, 9:39 pm

Hey guys! Myself and the rest of the Pariahs can be found on Joker (NA East), mostly in the evenings.

I'm Molly. I also have an Enforcer named Declan.

Last edited by Molly on May 26th 2011, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Molly

Back to top Go down

Post  Delinquent May 17th 2011, 8:25 pm

As Molly had said, the Pariahs are on Joker. I am Delinquent, one of the officers of the Pariahs, and I look forward to seeing all of you in San Paro.

Delinquent

Back to top Go down

Post  Skele May 19th 2011, 7:42 pm

Expirienced RPer here. Patriot EU Enforcer side. Skele is the name.

Skele

Back to top Go down

Post  Muse May 20th 2011, 11:09 pm

Heya! Awesome site and effort to bring the community together! Just found you off the G1 forums.

I'm on Colby (NA West) server spending the vast majority of my time as a crim. My little troublemaker is Pink and the RP clan we've just started in the last couple of days is set up as a loose social club of like minded, fun loving crims called Hedonism.
Muse
Muse

Back to top Go down

Post  Samran May 25th 2011, 4:20 am

Obeya (EU)
Enforcer: Samran

Samran

Back to top Go down

Post  interim May 25th 2011, 6:41 pm

Muse wrote:Heya! Awesome site and effort to bring the community together! Just found you off the G1 forums.

I'm on Colby (NA West) server spending the vast majority of my time as a crim. My little troublemaker is Pink and the RP clan we've just started in the last couple of days is set up as a loose social club of like minded, fun loving crims called Hedonism.
If you guys need or want an Enforcer to join you, lemme know.

interim

Back to top Go down

Post  Scout May 27th 2011, 12:39 am

Joker (NA East)

I mostly play on an enforcer named NicoleHayes, but I also have a criminal named Galatea. I'm an experienced RPer, and I'm more than willing to RP with random people that are interested.

Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynandra May 29th 2011, 12:53 pm

Heya ! =)

Here it's Lynandra on Obeya(EU), Criminal side.

I hope there are more and more RPers who subscribe to this forum and get in touch, since this game has an insane potential for interesting gangster/cop roleplay (or more like "Suspicious mafia / Not-that-clean cops" roleplay ^^) !
Lynandra
Lynandra

Back to top Go down

Post  ApathyBeHim June 6th 2011, 6:57 pm

Hey all! Just found this fanpage and I think it's great that you guys put this up.

Jaelen - Enforcer in Colby (NA West).
ApathyBeHim - Criminal also in Colby (NA West)

Always interested to meet other RP'ers!

My enforcer is a hardboiled, pessimistic ex-SWAT, turned Merc/Bounty Hunter who looks down on Crims. *So please don't be offended when I RP D:

My Crim is... well, you can't know much about him, or else he'd have to kill you Razz

ApathyBeHim

http://aptreloaded.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Where To Find Us Empty My character Prizinkorv

Post  Morder June 16th 2011, 4:16 pm

I'm on Colby and My character is a Crim. named Prizinkorv.

She was more or less an immigrant from Europe to San Paro and is spending most of her time in San Paro making a living in a life of crime, She's got a ton of Experience under her belt when it comes to dealing with Enforcers, so Enforcers Beware... Wink
She wears a Shift It hoodie with a Gun Angels mask, so no one but her friends know what her face looks like under the mask.

Morder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirus June 22nd 2011, 3:34 am

Server: Patriot (EU)
Name: Sirus

I am from the US but I got dragged over there by my clan. Mostly on in the evenings or during the day when not at work.

Sirus is a former Baltimore City Police Detective, at the age of 30, he had been with the BPD since he was 21 and had taken great pride in walking his beat and busting heads. After his time in patrol, he moved to CID - Gang Unit and worked that desk until he was injured during a high risk arrest warrant. Although a leg injury would preclude him from BPD's employment standards it did not keep him out of HitCorp International, a private security firm which at the time of his employment - HCI was operating in San Paro, assisting with the chaos there.

All in all, Sirus is happy to wear a uniform and bust heads, especially without the paperwork. Using his street smarts and hardened personality to his advantage.

Sirus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacoya June 24th 2011, 11:51 am

Nacoya, Joker

It has been over 50 years since the US invasion of San Paro, Cuba. San Paro's economy skyrocketed from occupation but there was always a resentful under tone. A delicate balance between corrupt police and crime bosses developed. Then one zealous crime lord, Luke Waskawi, had John Darren, San Paro mayor, assassinated which sparked the powder keg of change. Violence became the norm. Jane Darren was groomed by conservative unionist party to become the next mayor. At same time Alron Benjamin entered the scene trying to finance revolution. With the passing of City Security Act an all out war has begun.

I'm Nacoya, captain for G'Kings. The leader of an offshoot clan, Original Zombies. My mission is to secure the streets of San Paro for Cuban people. We want our city back! U.S fueled propaganda spreading Enforcers try to keep the tyrannical rule in place. Only bloodshed and war will bring change.

APB:Reloaded Crims Tale

Nacoya

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordechai June 25th 2011, 10:38 pm

I never really expected to encounter much a an RP community in APB, but I'm certainly glad to see one.

My characters are on Joker:

Mordechai (criminal)

Shien (enforcer)

Feel free to add me to your friend list and send me a /tell

If we knit together a community, we'll have RP no matter what Gamersfirst does (or doesn't do)!

Mordechai

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeliah July 1st 2011, 10:01 pm

Just found this and thought I might just "sign myself up"

Raeliah on Obeya (EU)
Playing Criminal.
Also exists on Joker (US) though not sure on how active that one will be. Mostly just scouting right now.

Last edited by Raeliah on July 2nd 2011, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raeliah

Back to top Go down

Post  NumberN9ne July 2nd 2011, 3:03 pm

Mordechai wrote:I never really expected to encounter much a an RP community in APB, but I'm certainly glad to see one.

My characters are on Joker:

Mordechai (criminal)

Shien (enforcer)

Feel free to add me to your friend list and send me a /tell

If we knit together a community, we'll have RP no matter what Gamersfirst does (or doesn't do)!

You should try to find some of us from the Pariahs on Joker. Usually a few of us around. You can find me on my criminals Triple9 and Anodyne.

NumberN9ne
Admin

https://reloadedroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander July 14th 2011, 2:34 am

New to the game in general but came across these forums. Not much RP happens in game I take it? Either way I am on the Joker server.

Enforcer: XanderHutchinson

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Levv July 25th 2011, 3:58 am

Hey there everyone.

Levv and Kikou, two criminals from Joker here. We've been looking around for some role play for awhile now so it's good to see that there's at least a few of us around! We're normally around in the evening from about 7 PM central, to around 7 AM; though sometimes earlier. Hit one of us up and we'd be more than happy to RP! Also, on the off chance you can't find either of us online, you can message me on Hotmail via kalibur540@hotmail.com.

Thanks for any contact, and we look forward to seeing y'all on the streets of San Paro.

Levv

Back to top Go down

Where To Find Us Empty My Chars.

Post  sionbarzarhd July 27th 2011, 11:17 am

I have 1 criminal 1 Enforcer on Patriot Server.

Enforcer: LeonAllen
Crim: Ichiro

sionbarzarhd

Back to top Go down

Post  Maatard October 24th 2011, 10:19 am

Greetings, one and all!

Just installed the game yesterday and roamed around, playing a little and getting the feel of it (and died a lot!)

I have a Crim in Obeya (ingame name: Maatard) then I come here today and see that the majority of the posts are for Joker.

So, I got a couple of questions:
1. Are the people in Obeya that have posted so far active and roleplay from time to time, or my best bet is to move to Joker?
2. How do you RP the "enforcer kills you" part? Just "wounded, off to the medic, back on the streets" or something else?

Cheers, hope to see you all soon (char info will follow once I decide which side and server to go for) Smile

Maatard

Back to top Go down

Post  NatashaVolkova November 3rd 2011, 8:39 am

I am NatashaVolkova on Patriot server (criminal)

I am eager to RP with background and such instead of just "light RP"... But everyone feel free to IM me or add me in game, though (enforcer or criminal alike)
NatashaVolkova
NatashaVolkova

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003094000767

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum